Useful Information & Policies

Flavors

Please go here for flavors.

Delivery & Fees

Delivery and set up  (when required) starts at $15. Larger 3D cakes/orders (200 or more servings) delivery starts at $40.

Delivery is estimated for 15 miles from 91020. If your event location exceeds 15 miles please add $.48 per mile for every additional mile.

These fees will be added to your invoice.

We only deliver to Southern CA.

I’m sorry, we currently do not ship our cakes or baked goods.

Changes to Delivery Time

Your order is scheduled to be delivered at the time requested during booking. Last minute changes to this time can significantly impact the production to your order. Therefore we DO NOT allow delivery time changes within 78 hrs prior to the event.  We will try to accommodate delivery times any time before that, IF we can work it into our schedule.

Please be sure someone is there to receive your order. If no one is available at the time of delivery your item will be left at the delivery location. We are not responsible for damages to items that are left unsupervised after delivery. Be sure to request plenty of time for delivery before event time.  Unexpected traffic does occur so we want to be sure you have plenty of time to set up your goods before your event starts.

 Orders

Orders are taken by email. Please place your orders at least 8 weeks in advance. Orders are scheduled in order to maintain quality. If you have a last-minute request (1-3 weeks) please email me and we can try to do it for you. A 75% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your order. Depending on the type of order/event you must pay the remainder 25% no later than 3 weeks prior to your event. All payments made are NON-REFUNDABLE if there is a cancellation.

Please order or request a quote here.

Payments

For most orders payments are made online when you receive an invoice, through PayPal. You DO NOT need a paypal account to pay. We accept all major credit cards. NO PERSONAL CHECKS are accepted. Corporate checks, Cashier’s checks, or money orders will be required for payment and deposits exceeding $3,000.

Returns & Cancellations

All items are edible and can not be returned. We work hard to maintain quality and appreciate any feedback.

In the event of a cancellation all deposits/payments made are non-refundable. You are responsible for paying for any work that has been done for your event. Orders are normally started weeks in advance with custom preparations, sculpted flowers and characters.  These are items we can NOT re-sell, as all our designs are made to order.

We are not  responsible for your goods after they are delivered and inspected. Please be sure to follow directions carefully on how to handle your order.

We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and refund any payments made.

Changes to Design or Order amount

We can try to accommodate changes to your order amount no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.  Orders can NOT be decreased once they have been placed , we will try our best to accommodate any increases to your order if requested no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.

There will be NO extreme design or color changes after you have approved your designs. We will try to accommodate SIMPLE changes  or additional colors if possible if requested within 78 hrs after placing your order. This does NOT apply to last-minute orders. Only to orders made at least 5-6 weeks in advance.

Design Fee

Our creations are designed specially for you. Fernanda takes hours to research and design you an unforgettable cake/cupcakes. Your design will have a clear blueprint of the  product you will receive. This includes color.

For clients who do not book right a way (make a deposit) but require a design; A custom design fee will be charged for all designs requested. Fernanda will send you an invoice via paypal for payment. Design Fee must be paid in full before any work is started on your design. The fee starts at $50 and will in most cases not exceed $300. However it depends on the size and complexity of the project.  If the job is booked with us the design fee amount will be credited to your final bill.  The fee covers the designer’s labor, and all changes you request. Think of it as a pre-deposit and your commitment to the project. If booked with us the design is essentially free.

All fees are non refundable. In the event that you do not book with Fernanda Abarca, you will have full ownership and rights to the design you paid for.

Questions?

The best way to get a hold of us is by email. If you have questions please email us.

You can see our Portfolio Collection here.

Thank you for your time. We look forward to making your event unforgettable!

Blessings,